Projects with collaborators from diverse areas of knowledge.
- Consulting in statistical methodology, statistical analysis, design of experiments and science communication for industry, physicians and non-profit organizations. The deliverables include technical documents, statistical tools used by non-statistical staff, research papers, and seminars.
- Co-wrote the sample size calculation section of the technical document used to measure TV ratings by the second largest TV network company of Mexico.
- Designed, analyzed data, and wrote methods section of study to explore the relationship of diet and acne for a group of clinicians located in Latin America, Spain and Portugal. Published in February 2021.
- Designed and programed sample size calculator that is used in a behavioral economics consulting firm.
- Analyzed data to assess difference of two methods to prevent neurological damage from asphyxia in newborns.